GOLDBACH LAW GROUP
When you’re facing the threat of financial crisis, or any other type of legal matter, we have the skills and experience your case deserves – regardless of how challenging.
Marc Aaron Goldbach
As the founder and principal Bankruptcy Attorney at Goldbach Law Group, Marc Goldbach is our leader and your dedicated legal counsel.
Everything we do here is geared toward providing you with RELIEF from your financial and legal troubles, and getting you through the legal process Quickly and Painlessly so you can move on with your life.
A passionate supporter of Food for the Poor, Campaign for Human Development, Knights of Columbus, and the St. Vincent De Paul Society … Marc is all about Family and Community.
His Focus on Family has been a major driving force behind his thirty plus years as one of Southern California’s most successful Bankruptcy and Civil Law attorneys. And if you’re facing bankruptcy or other legal issues, how it ultimately affects Your Family’s Future is probably one of your major concerns.
When you come to Goldbach Law Group for help, you can rest assured we will be committed to providing you with relief from your issues with the most Effective and Reasonably Priced legal solutions, and getting you through the legal process Quickly and Painlessly so you and your family can move on with your lives.
Experienced & Ready To Serve
Marc’s (Law-related) Education:
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, 1983
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, Highest Honors, 1979
Marc’s Bar Admissions:
- California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2012
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California, 2012
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Marc’s Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Financial Lawyers Conference
- Los Angeles Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- California Bar Association
- American College of Bankruptcy
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- California Bankruptcy Forum
- Federal Bar Association
…and Marc’s Hobbies:
- Spending time with my children
- Coaching youth sports
- Listening to audio books
- Pursuing pro bono legal matters
- Continuing legal education